We’re gathering again on Sunday, February 2 after the 10:00 a.m. service (roughly 11:15 a.m. – and guaranteed to end before 12:15 p.m.) to continue our discussion about a spring 2020 Men’s Retreat.
At our first meeting, the group that gathered made some critical initial decisions:
- Goal/Purpose: simply to get to know one another better – build new connections and deepen existing ones
- Length: One-day retreat (morning through mid-afternoon)
- Timing: A Saturday in the spring, specific date to be determined
- Location: A site away from St. Stephen’s but within Berkshire County
- Format: An activity, lunch, conversation, and perhaps some guided discussion.
Initial ideas offered for the retreat activity include a hike or walk, a service project for a parishioner (e.g., yard work, cleaning out a garage or a shed, moving furniture, light painting…), visiting a museum/ cultural attraction, meal preparation, etc.
Join us on February 2 to continue to develop our plan. If you’re interested but can’t attend the February 2nd meeting, please contact Craig Reynolds at email@example.com or 413.822.0248. Thank you!