The Annual Meeting of St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church will be held on Sunday, January 29 at the 10:00 AM service.
The 10 AM service, in-person and live streamed, will include:
- Reflections by wardens and rector
- Prayers for the life of this parish
- Prayers for those who have died in the past year
- Prayers of thanksgiving for those who have served the parish
Along with the business of the parish:
- Finance report and Budget Presentation
- Presentation of Slate/Nominations
This year’s nominees:
- Clerk: J. Christopher Perry
- Treasurer: Suzanne White
- Assistant Treasurer: William O’Neill
- Vestry Member: James Alden
- Convention Delegates: Co-Wardens, Craig Reynolds and Josephine Ellis and Treasurer, Suzanne White Alternate: Asst. Treasurer: William O’Neill
For financial questions, please contact Treasurer, Leah Luczynski.
Please find a digital copy of the Annual Report for 2022 here.
Limited printed copies will be available on the 29th or on request. Please contact the Parish Office.
You’re Invited to a Simple Lunch After the Annual Meeting!
Come for the service, stay for the fellowship! We’ll gather on the first floor to enjoy sandwiches/wraps, chips, and cookies together after celebrating 2022 and looking ahead to 2023 at the Annual Meeting.