Coronavirus remains a serious threat in the Berkshires. To help our community navigate the challenges of the pandemic, we offer the following official resources as reliable sources of information.
- Get Vaccinated Berkshires. Find the latest information on vaccine eligibility, availability, and making appointments.
- Berkshire County COVID Hotline. Call 413-449-5575 for the latest updates on vaccination and coronavirus information.
- MA COVID vaccine call center. Dial 211 and press “2” to schedule an appointment. Open 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Available in English and Spanish.
- MA COVID Vaccine Appointments lists available appointments by city.
- Mass.gov COVID-19 Vaccination Locations
- Mass.gov COVID-19 Updates and Information