Coronavirus remains a serious threat in the Berkshires. To help our community navigate the challenges of the pandemic, we offer the following official resources as reliable sources of information.
As of February 18th, Massachusetts has expanded vaccine eligibility to those 65+, those living in low income and affordable senior housing, and those with 2+ certain medical conditions. (Source: mass.gov)
- Get Vaccinated Berkshires. Find the latest information on vaccine eligibility, availability, and making appointments.
- Berkshire County COVID Hotline. Call 413-449-5575 for the latest updates on vaccination and coronavirus information.
- MA COVID vaccine call center. Dial 211 and press “2” to schedule an appointment. Open 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Available in English and Spanish.
- MA COVID Vaccine Appointments lists available appointments by city.
- Mass.gov COVID-19 Vaccination Locations.
- Mass.gov COVID-19 Updates and Information