We are trying to be both safe and sensitive to meeting people’s needs. We are not all in the same place and we want to honor that.
- We will gather no more than 120 people at the service at 9:00 AM Sunday. All services will be in the large church.
- Pre-registration will be highly encouraged not be required.
- We will collect contact tracing information.
- Social distancing will be practiced at all times; upon arrival, during the service (pews will be roped off), and when departing. Households of course can sit together.
- At this time, we cannot have “lemonade and cookies” on the lawn.
- Masks will be required! Please, bring your own, but if you forget we will have some available. Remember, wearing a mask is about the other person.
- We will have hand sanitizers available at the entrances and throughout the building. Three single-occupant restrooms will be available on the main floor.
What to expect at worship
- The entire service will be in a ‘single use’ service bulletin. We ask that you take it with you when you leave. All books have been removed from the pews.
- “The Peace” will not be passed.
- We are not allowed to have hymn singing; however, Joy Mullen will offer music.
- The same person will read the scripture lesson, lead the psalm, and offer the Prayers of the People at a given service.
- Offering plates will be placed at the entrances but will not be passed.
- There will be no acolytes, altar servers, or choir assisting in worship. Rev. Nina will come to you for communion.
Please note that the resumption of worship is the first step in a longer process of reopening the entire building. The building remains closed. Masks and social distancing continue to be required should you need to enter the building at times outside of worship services. Your Rector, Wardens, and Vestry are working on a plan to reopen the entire building in a safe and timely manner.
Thank you for your patience and support as we try to balance the excitement of being able to worship in person and keeping everyone healthy and safe.
Your Rector, Wardens, and Vestry
Nina Erin and Craig Valerie, Wendy, John, Leah, Mark, Angie, Louise and Chris
Updated for 6/13/21